Ce va doriți în anul 2019?Retrospectivă anului 2018/What will you want in 2019? Retrospective of 2018














Hi all.

Today comes with the launch of a question for everyone: What do you want in the new year? And what did you do in the year that just passed?

I wish for a new year 2019 at least as good as the one who just passed, perhaps with more trips to discover our wonderful country.
In 2018, I did quite a lot on all the plans.

Professionally and financially, I think we had the best year of all time. I managed to exchange my old hand with a new one plus many walks and excursions throughout the year.

Personally, I can say that for 15 years I enjoy the best moments with my family and for 8 years with our little girl.

This year, Steemit also discovered a very interesting social media platform, where you can earn money at the same time in addition to article posting pleasures and more. A more complex Facebook.
In my hobby, which is poker, I had an excellent year with a profit of over $ 6000, a great one for my country. They are families who live all the year with these money, I really do not think they are working with the minimum wage.

I started and tried to write better on this blog that I hope to make as much as I know, but also to write a lot better, and to develop a community that will ask for my life, about online about everything, but also to ask for help in my turn. I opened a YouTube channel, an instagram and pinterest to communicate with as many people as possible. I want a new year full of accomplishments and joy and I wait with your story here on the blog with questions , tips about anything.Soon.


Salutare tuturor.
Astăzi vin cu lansarea unei întrebări pentru toți:Ce va doriți în noul an?Și ce a-ți reușit în anul ce tocmai a trecut?
Eu îmi doresc un nou an 2019 cel puțîn la fel de bun  cel care tocmai a trecut,poate cu mai multe excursii pentru a descoperi țară noastră minunată.
În anul 2018 am realizat destul de mult pe toate planurile.
Pe plan profesional și financiar cred  am avut cel mai bun an din toate timpurile.Am reușit  îmi schimb și vechea șînă cu una mai nouă plus multe plimbări și excursii dealungul anului.
Pe plan personal pot spune  de 15 ani  bucur de cele mai bune momente alături de familia mea ,iar de 8 ani alături și de fetiță noastră.
În acest an am descoperit și Steemit o platforma de social media foarte interesantă ,în care în afară postărilor de plăcere ale pozelor articolelor și altele poți câștigă și bani în același timp.Un fel de facebook dra mult mai complex.
În hobbyul meu, care este pokerul am avut un an excelent cu un profit de peste 6000$ unul super bun pentru țară mea.Sunt familii care trăiesc tot anul cu banii aceștia.
Am început și încerc  scriu mai bine pe acest blog pe care sper  îl fac cât mai cunoscut ,dar și sainvat  scriu mult mai bine ,și  dezvolt o comunitate care  îmi ceară sfaturi despre viață ,despre online despre orice,dar și  cer ajutor la rândul meu .Am deschis un canal de youtube,un instagram și pinterest pentru a putea comunia cu cât mai mulți oameni.Va doresc un an nou plin de împliniri și bucurii și va aștept cu povestea voastră aici pe blog ,cu întrebări ,sfaturi despre oriCE.Pe curând.
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Comments