Un nou update al vieții mele /A new update of my life EN/RO



I thought I would write every day on my blog, but having no important events in my life, I did not have much to write. Although there is a bad weather in this period, and I rarely leave home during this period. thinking about making a small retrospection related to my poker hobby. We started on the ACR website exactly in January this year and made a profit of $ 5,400 this year. I win quite good for a tough poker semiprofessional who plays more much more winter than summer. The game game can be found here: Here
and it is played more by players in the USA. For Romania it can only be played through vpn, but it's worth it because it has a cryto retreat. For the next year I'm aiming for a win over $ 20k and I'm sure I will succeed, because I have a quality game. You can watch me on my YouTube channel where I have a lot of videos with over 10 final tables only in the last 7 days.



But you also find me:
 pinterest:-HERE
 instagram:-Here and 
twitter :-Here

I wish you a great day and I would like to make friends from all the fields and talk about anything, and if I can offer my help, I will offer it with pleasure. Soon.
Credeam  voi scrie zi de zi pe blog,dar neavând evenimente importante în viață mea nu am avut prea mult ce scrie.Afară este o vreme urâtă în această perioada,iar eu ies destul de rar din casă în această perioada.Astăzi m-am gândit  fac o mică retrospectivă legată de hobbyul meu pokerul.Am început pe situl ACR exact în ianuarie anul acesta și am reușit un profit de 5400$ în acest an.Un câștig destul de bun zic eu pentru un semiprofesionist ucator de poker ce joacă mai mult iarnă decât vara.
și este jucat mai mult de jucători din UȘA .Pentru România poate fi jucat doar prin vpn ,dar merită pentru  are retragere prin cryto.Pentru anul viitor îmi propun un câștig de peste 20k $ și sunt sigur  voi reuși acest target ,pentru  am un joc de calitate. puteți urmări și pe canalul meu Youtube unde am foarte multe filmulețe cu peste 10 mese finale doar în ultimele 7 zile.



Va doresc o zi minunată și mi- dori  i-mi fac prieteni din toate domeniile și  discutăm despre orice ,iar dacă pot oferi ajutorul meu ,îl voi oferi cu plăcere.Pe curând.

Comments